If you’re struggling to get a good night’s sleep, try this simple and effective home remedy to help you relax and sleep soundly. This remedy combines a blend of soothing ingredients that work together to calm your mind and body.
- 1 pinch of cardamom powder
- 1 pinch of nutmeg powder
- 1 pinch of poppy seeds
- 1 pinch of pipparimool powder
- 1/2 tsp of ghee
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 pinch of jaggery (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan or pot.
- Heat the mixture until it comes to a gentle boil.
- Serve it hot or warm.
Recommended Time to Consume:
- Just before bedtime
How It Works: This concoction is designed to help you achieve a peaceful night’s sleep through the harmonization of the fire and earth elements within your body. It has the added benefit of reducing excessive thoughts and mental activity, allowing you to drift off into a restful slumber.”