Stomach ache means pain in abdomen. There can be many reasons. But the common one is gas.
What is gas actually ?
At the end of the digestion (I.e. when food is entirely digested), there is production of gas, naturally in the intestine.
In the natural course, it should normally pass out from the anal track. Whenever, due to any reason, it gets obstructed,
it will stay in the abdomen and create pain.
Hence, something needs to be done through which the the obstruction is released & gas passes off easily.
Some home remedies for that are:
1. Have 5 to 10 seeds of ajwain, with black salt, every 15 to 20 minutes, until the gas starts passing. Meanwhile, keep moving around, rather than sitting or lying down at one place, since that will also help pass the gas.
2. For Kids, ajwain water can be given. You can boil ajwain seeds in water for 10 to 15 minutes, then filter and give that water to kids.
3. Application of hing powder on abdomen. Hing powder can be mixed with warm cooking oil or coconut oil or water and applied on the entire abdomen.
4. ENO or khavano soda can be taken 3 times in a day. One fourth teaspoon for adults and one eight teaspoon for kids with half cup of water, 3 times a day.
5. Having home made mukhwas regularly is very helpful. It improves digestion and prevents gas obstruction. It can be made by mixing saunf 100 gms, dhana daal 100 gms, white teel 50 gms, suva 25 gms, ajwain 25 gms and black salt as per taste.
Hope this was helpful !!
Stay fit & healthy !!
P.S: These are home remedies for general use. Please consult a Doctor for any medical conditions.